Naamah Zillah's daughter
Naamah Daughter of Zillah
There's really not a lot mentioned about Naamah. If you start to look at other scriptures there are hints into the things she possibly learned in her family. The things is as parents teach our children. Then they do what they want with it.
We know Naamah's brother and step brothers had a trade that were mentioned about them. So by knowing that we can figure she had something she must be been good at. We also know the lord out a curse on Lamech's household for the things that were going on inside their walls. That being said and being a part of the household we know she was also cursed.
Questions I have asked during my study of Naamah are:
What does my children learn while in my house during their growing? How can I teach my own children to learn through my example i show them? What are growing experiences i have learned from thwm? What do I hope my children can leave an impression on others by the way they show an example?
While a child is in the house there at teachings through our examples. We place a way of living and instill a value system in them. If we are not walking the wall of what we want them to learn but try to have them love opposite of what we are trying to teach them how do we expect them to live those teachings? We instill in our children so much from our example that we live. So many children come from situations in their life we will never understand. They take those situations and either love by what the have seen in their home or they change it and love the opposite of the things they were taught.
It made me think on my own children. I think to myself a lot lately how is my example of my own living teaching them? My upbringing of them what type of values am I instilling? I even think about the fights I've had a the relationship I've had in a domestic? Breaking the cycle and how I want them to feel they can come in top without feeling of being disintegrating. I see the changes in them when I teach them through my example to be strong and to love themself and to show them love.
Batman saw her mother and step mother rebel against her father to were society turned against him. What makes me wonder in the upbringing if even raising children was a work against each other. Having another work against you in an upbringing of raising a child can be heartbreaking especially when you are doing the best to your unique abilities to raise that child right. My children love with choices and even as a couple of them are adults now they have a choice and I feel as their parent let them choose but not to try to corrupt them or force them to believe the way I do. Trusting the Lord is the best thing and letting them gain a testimony of their own. We all have a background that can be a very teachable tool with our children and those around us. Batman have me a reflection o. The type of parent and a knowledge of how much of an impact and how our choices can affect so many around us to either cause grief for them or to cause happiness.
Children all ready go through a lot in peer pressure as children and adults children the same thing peer pressure on a daily basis. They look to us for solutions to their problems. The unconditional love a child feels in their home and the safety they crave from the world around them comes from us parents alone. We are their first teachers. Sometimes a reflection of our own living can help our children out. Things in this world and to rely on God through the good and bad is a way we can teach them how he is always there. Each day each night we are the best teachers that child has to succeed in life.
Comments
Post a Comment