A Miracle of a Priesthood Blessing
I'm April of 2017 I found myself in the emergency room. So week so tired and having a hard time breathing. My oldest son taking me over. The left side did my face felt tingly after I woke up. I was scared and knew I had to go. My coughing was congested and essay breathing. They hook me up to everything to take my vitals. What got the doctors straight off the back was my heart rate was high. Higher than what it should be. I can hear the doctor saying " we have a woman no chest pain but heart rate high" doing everything that they could to try to figure out what was going on. I was weak i was tired I was having a hard time. The next thing s that came to pass is more than a miracle to me. I told my son it's my heart I know it is its my heart I know something is wrong more than I can explain.
The nurse comes even to help gives me a breathing treatment of albuterol. Something inside me told me don t do it as long as they say it will kill you. I started the treatment to open my lungs i did it for a few minutes but it off my face i couldn't breath my heart rate them went up to 240 knew if I didn't start praying i wouldn't make it. I through the mask they have me looked at my son and told him because I could here the doctor and nurses to hurry and tell them I needed the help. I even took a lot of the words off because they felt tight. I felt I was going to go into cardiac arrest. I've been there before in my life because of medicine given to me in the past. That's another story and another blessing. But I knew it I felt it. My son got up quickly and grabbed them. I looked over i saw my phone sitting there in a chair a d i reached out with the little strength i had. Called a friend a lady in the ward and said to her, " I need help ia m in the emergency room I need a Priesthood Blessing can you please help me find someone my heart rate is at 240 I need to get it down i just need a Priesthood Blessing please. " She wasn't home but she replied " let me call my husband and have him get over there he is at home. " a
All I found my self doing now was praying now that I could !and it until someone could get there to give me a blessing. The doctor came in unsure what to do except to hurry and get an MRI of my lungs asked if I was allergic to albuterol? Asked me questions. All I could answer I never used it before. He yelled out we have a woman in room 3 get me mri over here quick.
All I could say to my son is there's something wrong it has to deal impact with my heart. There is something wrong. All I could do is pray I can hear my son talking to my sister and then my husband on the phone " my mom might have blood clots in her lungs! Mom's heart rate is high! There not sure what to do right now! "
They had the nurse come back in wheezing has subsided heart rate high still. Imagery came in to get me. I could barely stand on my own. It took the person who was grabbing me for the MRI and my son to get me in the wheelchair. As we were going all I could tell the guy was I feel like I'm having a panic attack. I'm still praying I'm still pleading with God to help the men to please get there soon so I get a blessing. that everything would be okay. I get on the table he said I'm putting in the dye for the imaging in your iv. When I tell you I need you to stay as still as possible and stop breathing so we can get a good image. I'm praying the little voice i hear in my head says to me breath real slow don t stop breathing. So that's what I did. I breathed real slow. And all I could still do is pray. I get back to the room. They hook me back up.
My son and I are sitting there. His talking to my sister again and he tells me his dad is in his way he should be there soon. My son gets off the phone and the priesthood holders show up. The ladies husband plus another gentleman in the ward. He looks at me and said " you don't look so good. That's the rate like you've been running working out. " All I could answer is yes I feel weak. Just no energy at all. The one brethren did the concentration of the oil and then the other brethren have me the blessing.
The words I remember from this blessing is this happened for a reason and you will tell others about it. My son because I still fighting with issues remembers " mom he told you it's your faith that's going to heal you. Have faith mom! Have faith you will be okay. " The brethren left leaving the priesthood blessing in me. My husband shows up after they left 10 minutes later. The doctors comes in and ask questions on things. I have had a sharp pain in my stomach months before my husband explained,they asked about swelling, I've noticed my clothes were feeling tighter but just never paid attention to it. Bleed a lot sometime it felt like my periods never stopped. Okay explains the low iron they were coming up with. Things they started asking about that dealt with a clot later thinking about I'm thinking wow it is possible it was there. The doctor them said " we are going to do another MRI on your lungs. It's unclear i just need to get another picture to make sure. The radiologist is on his way. "
My heart rate started to slow down now. Waited on the radiologist and then he finally gets there. This time after the blessing when the radiologist got there he helps out me in the wheelchair but I felt I had more strength this time. We go in and do the MRI this time I don't feel like my heart is jumping out of my chest and that I was having a panic attack. He gets done and takes me back. I am feeling like I can actually stand up a little bit more better than when we he just barely came to get me. The doctor comes in and says it looks like something was there but it's gone now comparing the two mri 's. He looked confused telling me he was checking me into the hospital to make sure. I had to wait my son is now on the phone with my parents(grandma and grandpa) telling them they are keeping my mom they feel their is blood clots in her lungs but she does have pneumonia for sure. Then he calls my sister and let's her know what's going on.
They transfer me to a room hook me up start blood thinning meds and then antibiotics for the pneumonia. Now I am here for a few days. Everyone leave for the night the nurse comes in and I began to lay down to go to sleep. All I can do now is pray. Telling God how I felt how I still wanted to be here to do his will and bring my kids up. Telling him I believed he could heal me and that I know it would be work to get my children to get to know him because we haven't gone to church for a while. Letting him know I had faith that if it was his will i could be healed. I get done praying i can not explain what happened next but there was such an energy in that I could feel on my left side like something pull from my body. I can't explain it but something happened. I went to sleep. Waking up at 4 am feeling so rested. The first time in awhile I felt that way.
After being released from the hospital I ended up taking my daughter into the hospital for bronchitis she happened to be seen by the same doctor. He kept looking at me he finally said you look fimiliar. I then explained the night he checked me into the hospital. He then goes on to explain the MRI images to me. He said the first image he could see the blood clot but then it seemed like it was disappearing in front of his eyes. That's why he has the second one done it showed in the second one that something was there at a time but it wasn't there now. He said he couldn't explain but he knew he had to check me into the hospital because he knew something has been there. He asked if it was my daughter and he said I hope they were right because I know what I saw and I know that I saw a blood clot there and then it was gone. I hope for your children they were right. So you can raise them. Still unsure about the miracle of that might he seemed confused.
The nurse comes even to help gives me a breathing treatment of albuterol. Something inside me told me don t do it as long as they say it will kill you. I started the treatment to open my lungs i did it for a few minutes but it off my face i couldn't breath my heart rate them went up to 240 knew if I didn't start praying i wouldn't make it. I through the mask they have me looked at my son and told him because I could here the doctor and nurses to hurry and tell them I needed the help. I even took a lot of the words off because they felt tight. I felt I was going to go into cardiac arrest. I've been there before in my life because of medicine given to me in the past. That's another story and another blessing. But I knew it I felt it. My son got up quickly and grabbed them. I looked over i saw my phone sitting there in a chair a d i reached out with the little strength i had. Called a friend a lady in the ward and said to her, " I need help ia m in the emergency room I need a Priesthood Blessing can you please help me find someone my heart rate is at 240 I need to get it down i just need a Priesthood Blessing please. " She wasn't home but she replied " let me call my husband and have him get over there he is at home. " a
All I found my self doing now was praying now that I could !and it until someone could get there to give me a blessing. The doctor came in unsure what to do except to hurry and get an MRI of my lungs asked if I was allergic to albuterol? Asked me questions. All I could answer I never used it before. He yelled out we have a woman in room 3 get me mri over here quick.
All I could say to my son is there's something wrong it has to deal impact with my heart. There is something wrong. All I could do is pray I can hear my son talking to my sister and then my husband on the phone " my mom might have blood clots in her lungs! Mom's heart rate is high! There not sure what to do right now! "
They had the nurse come back in wheezing has subsided heart rate high still. Imagery came in to get me. I could barely stand on my own. It took the person who was grabbing me for the MRI and my son to get me in the wheelchair. As we were going all I could tell the guy was I feel like I'm having a panic attack. I'm still praying I'm still pleading with God to help the men to please get there soon so I get a blessing. that everything would be okay. I get on the table he said I'm putting in the dye for the imaging in your iv. When I tell you I need you to stay as still as possible and stop breathing so we can get a good image. I'm praying the little voice i hear in my head says to me breath real slow don t stop breathing. So that's what I did. I breathed real slow. And all I could still do is pray. I get back to the room. They hook me back up.
My son and I are sitting there. His talking to my sister again and he tells me his dad is in his way he should be there soon. My son gets off the phone and the priesthood holders show up. The ladies husband plus another gentleman in the ward. He looks at me and said " you don't look so good. That's the rate like you've been running working out. " All I could answer is yes I feel weak. Just no energy at all. The one brethren did the concentration of the oil and then the other brethren have me the blessing.
The words I remember from this blessing is this happened for a reason and you will tell others about it. My son because I still fighting with issues remembers " mom he told you it's your faith that's going to heal you. Have faith mom! Have faith you will be okay. " The brethren left leaving the priesthood blessing in me. My husband shows up after they left 10 minutes later. The doctors comes in and ask questions on things. I have had a sharp pain in my stomach months before my husband explained,they asked about swelling, I've noticed my clothes were feeling tighter but just never paid attention to it. Bleed a lot sometime it felt like my periods never stopped. Okay explains the low iron they were coming up with. Things they started asking about that dealt with a clot later thinking about I'm thinking wow it is possible it was there. The doctor them said " we are going to do another MRI on your lungs. It's unclear i just need to get another picture to make sure. The radiologist is on his way. "
My heart rate started to slow down now. Waited on the radiologist and then he finally gets there. This time after the blessing when the radiologist got there he helps out me in the wheelchair but I felt I had more strength this time. We go in and do the MRI this time I don't feel like my heart is jumping out of my chest and that I was having a panic attack. He gets done and takes me back. I am feeling like I can actually stand up a little bit more better than when we he just barely came to get me. The doctor comes in and says it looks like something was there but it's gone now comparing the two mri 's. He looked confused telling me he was checking me into the hospital to make sure. I had to wait my son is now on the phone with my parents(grandma and grandpa) telling them they are keeping my mom they feel their is blood clots in her lungs but she does have pneumonia for sure. Then he calls my sister and let's her know what's going on.
They transfer me to a room hook me up start blood thinning meds and then antibiotics for the pneumonia. Now I am here for a few days. Everyone leave for the night the nurse comes in and I began to lay down to go to sleep. All I can do now is pray. Telling God how I felt how I still wanted to be here to do his will and bring my kids up. Telling him I believed he could heal me and that I know it would be work to get my children to get to know him because we haven't gone to church for a while. Letting him know I had faith that if it was his will i could be healed. I get done praying i can not explain what happened next but there was such an energy in that I could feel on my left side like something pull from my body. I can't explain it but something happened. I went to sleep. Waking up at 4 am feeling so rested. The first time in awhile I felt that way.
After being released from the hospital I ended up taking my daughter into the hospital for bronchitis she happened to be seen by the same doctor. He kept looking at me he finally said you look fimiliar. I then explained the night he checked me into the hospital. He then goes on to explain the MRI images to me. He said the first image he could see the blood clot but then it seemed like it was disappearing in front of his eyes. That's why he has the second one done it showed in the second one that something was there at a time but it wasn't there now. He said he couldn't explain but he knew he had to check me into the hospital because he knew something has been there. He asked if it was my daughter and he said I hope they were right because I know what I saw and I know that I saw a blood clot there and then it was gone. I hope for your children they were right. So you can raise them. Still unsure about the miracle of that might he seemed confused.
There was a lesson to learn that night and still i am learning more from it all. I have been inactive for along time but the main thing I have always believed in is priesthood blessings. Some of the thing I learned as will from that might is that the church in a circle of everything we are taught everything we believe work all together from listening to the small voice of the holy ghost to being willing to ask for help from service of those who called who came down and who brought meals into my family, to faith to hope to compassion of others to the prayers from family !e!needs praying for me and others that our my friends, to the circle that we are all taught we can play a small part to bring about miracles when we truly believe what God has taught us and become willing to receive those blessings. I am here saying that my testimony i am baring that we as members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints can be peculiar to others until they come to an understanding of the work at hand and as members we are examples to those around us to show our faith and the love God has for all his children on this earth. I hate this testimony of my blessing for those of us who fear God will chastise us when given a blessing his not there to do that his three to heal our hearts and for us to gain a testimony to be a witness to him no matter what we have gone through and that he loves each of us as much as another his just waiting for us to ask for his help.
Comments
Post a Comment