Sariah
Sariah Lehi's Wife
I have no idea how I would act of I was in Sariah's shoes if my husband said it was time to leave our home because the lord said he was going to destroy the town. Especially reading of each of her trials she went through. The biggest thing that I admire about Sariah is she had faith. Sometimes she doubted just like any mother would sending off her son's to danger to go and get the brass plates. To me she was a strong women to bare witness of what she went through through the writing of her son's eyes. We learn what type of mother, wife, and a human being she was. What blessings and things that Nephi learned about his mother that he wanted others to learn about. The lesson I learn here about her is if my child was to tell my story what would I want for them to say about me? What value can I most impress on my child? What can I possibly show them of my faith in god?
Comments
Post a Comment