Mary Hears the Words of Simeon
Like 2:34-35 And Simeon blessed them, and said into Mary his mother, behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against; (Yea, a sword shall pierce through the own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.
How would it be to have a stranger reveal a prophesy of what will happen to your child? Here you are with your spouse to present your son as told to do what is needed according to the law. I wonder if Mary thought as will how can a sword pierce my own soul? The words were spoken to Mary of her child of how he had come for the fall of man from the garden and the rising of breaking mortality for immortality to bring many souls back to god. Letting her know the prophecy that have been spoken from the begging is being fulfilled through her son. How much could those words be a preparation into her raising of Jesus? How much of a preparation could they have been as will to help her when they raised him on the cross? There have been times I feel like the holy ghost has given me warnings of what might come to prepare me with my own children in health, personal, etc. At those times I wondered why are you letting me know this. When I think now and sometimes shortly after a circumstance i find it was to prepare me to be able to handle the long road I am on now. I can only imagine the thoughts when told the words by Simeon what was going through Mary's head. What do you think she was feeling or thinking about? You know people recognize him and are told by the holy ghost who he is even made promises they won't taste death until they are him. Sometimes taking the words of another as a warning or a help in our paths can help make decisions that might be right or wrong even prolong blessings that can be our s in our life until we are ready to accept what may come out way. It seems God has ways of preparing us and the path or returning us to the path we need to be on. It's just taking the time realizing and making steps happen to follow his plan for us.
How would it be to have a stranger reveal a prophesy of what will happen to your child? Here you are with your spouse to present your son as told to do what is needed according to the law. I wonder if Mary thought as will how can a sword pierce my own soul? The words were spoken to Mary of her child of how he had come for the fall of man from the garden and the rising of breaking mortality for immortality to bring many souls back to god. Letting her know the prophecy that have been spoken from the begging is being fulfilled through her son. How much could those words be a preparation into her raising of Jesus? How much of a preparation could they have been as will to help her when they raised him on the cross? There have been times I feel like the holy ghost has given me warnings of what might come to prepare me with my own children in health, personal, etc. At those times I wondered why are you letting me know this. When I think now and sometimes shortly after a circumstance i find it was to prepare me to be able to handle the long road I am on now. I can only imagine the thoughts when told the words by Simeon what was going through Mary's head. What do you think she was feeling or thinking about? You know people recognize him and are told by the holy ghost who he is even made promises they won't taste death until they are him. Sometimes taking the words of another as a warning or a help in our paths can help make decisions that might be right or wrong even prolong blessings that can be our s in our life until we are ready to accept what may come out way. It seems God has ways of preparing us and the path or returning us to the path we need to be on. It's just taking the time realizing and making steps happen to follow his plan for us.
Comments
Post a Comment