Daughters Receive the Gospel
(created by AI by Tina-Marie)
These words were told to Emma Smith, but I feel that these particular words ring true for all of us concerning being part of God's kingdom. How God considers us sons and daughters that come and believe in his word part of his kingdom. Have you ever considered God will in your life? Many times that I have contemplated myself. At times I have been wondered why I let go of the gospel teachings I believed in so much as a child. Have you ever wondered what it means the gospel of Christ? If you Google it the meaning comes up as the good news. I know that for many it is hard to except that their could be any good news to their life that can transform them from the pain or anxiety, the emptiness that they might be feeling inside themselves. Many of us including myself struggle to find that through Christ atonement we can find good news in the things that we are struggling with. The other day I was reading a book and the lady described how she went into her pastor and the pastor told her a story of the invalid man at the font. When Jesus arrived he asked why he didn't go in and if he wanted to be healed. He told the savior yes I do. So the savior told him them pick up your may and be healed. Made me think to myself how can I pick up my own may and be healed in my own healing in the gospel of Christ and so many other circumstances that we question. The first thing I thought of is to trust God that his gospel is for our weary hearts and that God want all his children male and female in his kingdom. Even though we might have some sort of past that we fill God might not except if you know the scriptures Jesus didn't just walk among the ones that thought of him as a king to Israel he was chastised wanted to be killed, he walked with the lepers who the people were told unclean, the woman of a blood issue was healed because of her faith, many stories of unbelief yet when they realized who he was they came to him. They learned of his gospel and those who had faith even his disciples after he was dead and resurrected had to find themselves in his gospel to have forward in doing his work. They needed to remember what God's will was for them in his gospel and go about sharing there testimony with others. They just like ourselves can find a way to be faithful in his gospel and share the good news that he has to offer us. It's our choice to become faithful and find that virtue of living in God's kingdom. There might be days of struggle but as the invalid man can we pick our mat up and begin to heal our souls in Christ's gospel. Where can we begin? I'm planting a small seed inside ourselves to learn of him even if it's a church song we read a quote by a prophet one scripture. It's those little desires we start planting that can flourish and we can begin to learn and feel how his gospel can work in us through us and spread to others. God's will and learning for each of us can begin in our hearts of we are willing to accept him in.

Comments
Post a Comment